Plan your day at the Kee-Boon-Mein-Kaa Pow Wow at Rogers Lake in Dowagiac, MI
- Community Host Drum | Ribbon Town
- Head Veteran | George Martin
- MC | Shannon Martin
- Arena Director | Wayne Cleland
- Head Male Judge | Joe Syrette
- Head Female Judge | Heather Syrette
- Head Male Dancer | Donald Sumners
- Head Female Dancer | Lucinda Graverette-Smith
- Head Junior Male Dancer | Zach Jackson
- Head Junior Female Dancer | Kat Lowell
Kee-Boon-Mein-Kaa literally means "I have quit picking huckleberries."
Every Labor Day Weekend, we gathered and celebrated the good harvest, our families and friends, and our Potawatomi way of life. We do this through song, dance, food and prayers. Though the pow wow began in 1985, our people have gathered to celebrate these things since the beginning of time.